Math, Science and Elective Courses
In addition to Humanities courses, Veritas also offers Math, Science and Elective courses. These courses are an excellent way to enrich your child’s classical education. Designed to promote a well-trained mind and body, the elective program augments coursework through a variety of academic and fine arts opportunities. These electives are available to all students at the published rate.
These courses meet ONE day per week (on a different day than Humanities courses). The high school level math courses also offer an additional tutorial day.
Courses and Electives (Grades K-6) include…
- Math by Grade Level
- Science – Astronomy, Botany, Zoology 1, 2 & 3
Courses and Electives (Grades 7-8) include…
- Math – 6th Grade Math, 7th Grade Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I
- Science – Anatomy, Earth Science
Courses and Electives (Grades 9-12) include…
- Math – Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Advanced Algebra/Trig, Pre-Calculus, Calculus
- Science – Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Anatomy/Physiology, Forensic Science
- Spanish I & II
- AP Psychology
For a complete list of courses, times, and fees, please see the attached document.
To register, please complete the admissions application for Veritas.